We want The Killers to be an event that is accessible for all!
Step 1- Customers can purchase Accessible tickets online through Ticketmaster by selecting a Wheelchair or Ambulant ticket.
Change 'Ticket Quantity' to 1 Wheelchair ticket (Free Companion ticket must be added at the time of booking)
Change 'Ticket Quantity' to 1 Ambulant ticket (Free Companion ticket must be added at the time of booking, ensure the seats are together)
(One person will be allowed one free Personal Assistant ticket unless otherwise pre-agreed due to accessibility requirements)
By purchasing an accessible ticket, you confirm you or a member of your party requires this position. The accessible ticket policy limits one free carer ticket to each accessible ticket purchased. Proof of eligibility/disability must be provided before the event, if you bought tickets online, you will be contacted by Ticketmaster no later than 72 hours after your order. Tickets may be cancelled if misuse is suspected/found.
If you have any questions about your ticket and PA/Companion ticket, please contact the Ticketmaster Accessible Team on email@example.com
Step 2 -Once you have bought your ticket please complete the access application for use of our accessible facilities and other requirements that you may need for attending this show.
To ensure we have the correct level of facilities we ask customers to apply for the access facilities they require, you can register for our Accessible Facilities by using our Accessible Facilities Form which will can be found in the link below:
Please Note: You cannot request Accessible & PA Tickets via this survey link, Accessible Tickets and PA/Companion tickets MUST be bought from Ticketmaster.
The access facilities are not for the use of people with temporary impairments or circumstances such as broken bones, healing wounds or pregnancy. Customers concerned with any of these points can contact our Accessibility Coordinator on firstname.lastname@example.org. Please let us know in advance of the show if you have any specific access requirements for attending the show.
POINTS TO NOTE:
- The Accessible Platform is uncovered so please dress appropriately for the Scottish weather!
- Please note that flicker, laser, strobe and other lighting effects may be used during the performances.
- For the comfort and enjoyment of all Customers using the Accessible Platform, no smoking/use of e-cigarettes is permitted.
- The PA ticket is provided on the expectation that your PA is willing and able to assist you throughout your visit, and would be available and able to help you in the event of an evacuation.
- In the instance of a site evacuation please ensure that your PA is aware that they are your main point of assistance in an emergency evacuation. Crowd management personnel located near the viewing platform will assist in moving everybody to a place of safety
- No abuse of the PA ticket and wristband or this wristband/tickets will be revoked.
- If you have an ‘I Can’t Wait’ card, please present this to the stewards for quick access to the toilets
- Please feel free to bring your own Ear Plugs
- The accessible platform is seated only. This is to prevent the restricted view for other customers.
We want our customers to enjoy their visit to our shows, but we appreciate that we may not cover everything you need or wish to know about the event. If you have any questions, then please don’t hesitate to get in touch prior to the event with our Access Coordinator by emailing: email@example.com