We want The Killers to be an event that is accessible for all!
Step 1- Customers can purchase Accessible tickets online through Ticketmaster by selecting a Wheelchair or Ambulant ticket.
Change 'Ticket Quantity' to 1 Wheelchair ticket (Free Companion ticket must be added at the time of booking)
Change 'Ticket Quantity' to 1 Ambulant ticket (Free Companion ticket must be added at the time of booking, ensure the seats are together)
We expect demand to be high and tickets to sell out quickly on-line. Alternatively, customers can purchase accessible tickets and register for a free Personal Assistant ticket first via Ticketmaster on Accessibility line on 0800 988 4440 (or 00 44 161 637 2697 if you're outside the UK).
To purchase tickets please call the Ticketmaster Accessible line on 0800 988 4440 (or 00 44 161 637 2697 if you're outside the UK).
Please note that this line can only help with queries about access requirements, and not any other booking or customer’s services. Non-access related calls will be disconnected at busy times.
If you have a speech or hearing impairment and you want to contact us directly, we welcome calls via RNID typetalk on: 0333 321 3122
Please do not buy a ticket for your Personal Assistant (PA). Customers are required to call the Ticketmaster Accessible line on 0800 988 4440 to request a free Personal Assistant (PA) Ticket. (One person will be allowed one free Personal Assistant ticket unless otherwise pre-agreed due to accessibility requirements)
Monday to Friday: 9:00am to 6:00pm
Saturday: 10.30am to 3:30pm.
By purchasing an accessible ticket, you confirm you or a member of your party require this position. The accessible ticket policy limits one free carer ticket to each accessible ticket purchased. Proof of eligibility/disability must be provided before the event, if you bought tickets online, you will be contacted by Ticketmaster no later than 72 hours after your order. Tickets may be cancelled if misuse is suspected/found.
Step 2 -Once you have bought your ticket please complete the access application for use of our accessible facilities and other requirements that you may need for attending this show.
To ensure we have the correct level of facilities we ask customers to apply for the access facilities they require, you can register for our Accessible Facilities by using our Accessible Application Survey which will can be found in the link below:
The access facilities are not for the use of people with temporary impairments or circumstances such as broken bones, healing wounds or pregnancy. Customers concerned with any of these points can contact our Accessibility Coordinator on email@example.com. Please let us know in advance of the show if you have any specific access requirements for attending the show.
POINTS TO NOTE:
- The Accessible Platform is uncovered so please dress appropriately for the Scottish weather!
- Please note that flicker, laser, strobe and other lighting effects may be used during the performances.
- For the comfort and enjoyment of all Customers using the Accessible Platform, no smoking/use of e-cigarettes is permitted.
- The PA ticket is provided on the expectation that your PA is willing and able to assist you throughout your visit, and would be available and able to help you in the event of an evacuation.
- In the instance of a site evacuation please ensure that your PA is aware that they are your main point of assistance in an emergency evacuation. Crowd management personnel located near the viewing platform will assist in moving everybody to a place of safety
- No abuse of the PA ticket and wristband or this wristband/tickets will be revoked.
- If you have an ‘I Can’t Wait’ card, please present this to the stewards for quick access to the toilets
- Please feel free to bring your own Ear Plugs
- The accessible platform is seated only. This is to prevent restricted view for other customers.
We want our customers to enjoy their visit to our shows, but we appreciate that we may not cover everything you need or wish to know about the event. If you have any questions, then please don’t hesitate to get in touch prior to the event with our Access Coordinator by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0141 566 4999