We want Guns N Roses to be an event that is accessible for all!
Please see the information below on Accessible Tickets & Accessible Facilities for Guns N Roses.
Please note: Guns N Roses is an all standing event and there is a set capacity on the Accessible Platform.
How to buy Accessible Tickets via Ticketmaster
Customers can purchase Accessible tickets online through Ticketmaster by selecting a Wheelchair/Ambulant Platform Access ticket.
Change 'Ticket Quantity' to 1 Wheelchair/Ambulant Platform Access ticket (Free Companion ticket must be added at the time of booking)
We expect demand to be high and tickets to sell out quickly on-line. Alternatively, customers can purchase accessible tickets and register for a free Personal Assistant ticket first via Ticketmaster on Accessibility line on 0800 988 4440 (or 00 44 161 637 2697 if you're outside the UK).
Please do not buy a ticket for your Personal Assistant (PA). Customers are required to register and apply for access to the Accessible Facilities and/or a free Personal Assistant (PA) Ticket. (One person will be allowed one free Personal Assistant ticket to ensure fairness amongst all accessible customers unless otherwise pre-agreed due to accessibility requirements, please get in touch with the Ticketmaster Access Team if you require more than one PA ticket)
Accessible customers who require a PA/Companion to attend the event but don't need access to the Platform, purchase the required number of tickets online and then contact Ticketmaster on 0800 988 4440 (or 00 44 161 637 2697 overseas), the account will then be amended accordingly.
By purchasing an accessible ticket, you confirm you or a member of your party require this position. The accessible ticket policy limits one free carer ticket to each accessible ticket purchased. Proof of eligibility/disability must be provided before the event, if you bought tickets online, you will be contacted by Ticketmaster no later than 72 hours after your order. Tickets may be canceled if misuse is suspected/found.
Click HERE for information on the supporting documentation that Ticketmaster accepts.
If you have a speech or hearing impairment and you want to contact us directly, we welcome calls via RNID typetalk on 0333 321 3122Please do not buy a ticket for your Personal Assistant (PA). Customers are required to call the Ticketmaster Accessible line on 0800 988 4440 to request a free Personal Assistant (PA) Ticket. (One person will be allowed one free Personal Assistant ticket unless otherwise pre-agreed due to accessibility requirements)
Ticketmaster Accessible Team Opening Hours:
Monday to Friday: 9:00am to 6:00pm
Saturday: 10.30am to 3:30pm.
Using our Accessible Facilities
To ensure we have the correct level of facilities such as Accessible Toilets, Blue Badge Parking, etc. we ask customers to apply for the access facilities they require. Please only complete the Accessible Facilities Survey if you have bought your ticket through Ticketmaster.
You can access the Accessible Facilities Form by clicking HERE
The access facilities are not for the use of people with temporary impairments or circumstances such as broken bones, healing wounds or pregnancy. Customers concerned with any of these points can contact our Accessibility Coordinator on email@example.com. Please let us know in advance of the show if you have any specific access requirements for attending the show.
We want our customers to enjoy their visit to our shows, but we appreciate that we may not cover everything you need or wish to know about the event. If you have any questions, then please don’t hesitate to get in touch prior to the event with our Access Coordinator by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0141 566 4999
POINTS TO NOTE:
- The Accessible Platform is uncovered so please dress appropriately for the Scottish weather!
- Umbrellas are prohibited at the event.
- Please note that flicker, laser, strobe, and other lighting effects may be used during the performances.
- For the comfort and enjoyment of all Customers using the Accessible Platform, no smoking/use of e-cigarettes is permitted.
- The PA ticket is provided on the expectation that your PA is willing and able to assist you throughout your visit, and would be available and able to help you in the event of an evacuation.
- In the instance of a site evacuation please ensure that your PA is aware that they are your main point of assistance in an emergency evacuation. Crowd management personnel located near the viewing platform will assist in moving everybody to a place of safety
- No abuse of the PA ticket and wristband or this wristband/tickets will be revoked.
- If you have an ‘Can't-Wait’ card, please present this to the stewards for quick access to the toilets
- Please feel free to bring your own Ear Plugs
- The accessible platform is seated only. This is to prevent the restricted view for other customers.