We want Biffy Clyro to be Accessible to all!
How to Buy an Accessible Ticket
Accessible Tickets can only be purchased through Ticketmaster
For Wheelchair/Ambulant Platform Access:
o Free Companion ticket must also be added at the time of booking
Change 'Ticket Quantity' to 1 Wheelchair/Ambulant Platform ticket (Free Companion ticket must be added at the time of booking). Once purchased you will be contacted within 72 hours to provide proof of disability for your companion. Tickets may be cancelled if misuse is suspected/found.
You can also call 0800 988 4440 or (0044 161 637 2697 overseas) all tickets subject to availability. We expect demand to be high and tickets to sell out quickly on-line.
Accessible customers who require a PA/Companion to attend the event but don't need access to the Platform, purchase the required number of tickets online and then contact Ticketmaster on 0800 988 4440 (or 00 44 161 637 2697 overseas), the account will then be amended accordingly.
If you have any questions about your ticket and PA/Companion ticket, please contact the Ticketmaster Accessible Line on 0800 988 4440 (or 00 44 161 637 2697 if you're outside the UK).
To learn more about creating an Accessible Account with Ticketmaster and for accepted documentation for verification, please see below link:
Ticketmaster Accessible Account
Once you have bought your ticket please complete the Accessible Facilities Survey below for use of accessible facilities e.g. Blue Badge Parking, Accessible Toilets and other requirements that you may need when attending this show. Please only complete the Accessible Facilities Survey if you have bought your ticket through Ticketmaster.
- Medical Facilities, First Aid, Welfare and a Quiet Zone are available to all at Biffy Clyro
- ‘I CAN’T WAIT’ we ask our toilet attendants and stewards to look out for these cards for quick access to the toilets
- GROUND FACILITIES - The event arena floor is uneven and consists of a combination of gravel, grass and limited tarmac pathways and terra-plast trackway. Combined with poor weather conditions this could make some areas of the arena inaccessible. We ask customers to prepare for all weather ground conditions
- THE ACCESSIBLE PLATFORM is seated only and uncovered, UMBRELLA’s are prohibited at the event, so please dress appropriately for the Scottish weather!
- FLICKER, LASER, STROBE and other lighting effects may be used during the performances.
- NO SMOKING/ USE OF E CIGARETTES is permitted on the accessible platform, this is to assist with the comfort and enjoyment of all
- PERSONAL ASSISTANT (PA) COMPANION their ticket is provided on the expectation that they are WILLING AND ABLE TO ASSIST YOU, throughout your visit and in the event of an evacuation they are your main point of assistance. Crowd management personnel located near the viewing platform will assist in moving everybody to a place of safety
- PA TICKETS
- ON SHOW DAYS, email@example.com will not be monitored as we will be working operationally on the ground, however, if you arrive at the event then please approach a Steward, Supervisor or a member of the Customer Access Team for assistance and they will do their best to help
We want our customers to enjoy their visit to our shows, but we appreciate that we may not cover everything you need or wish to know about the event. If you have any questions, then please don’t hesitate to get in touch prior to the event with our Access Coordinator by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org