We want the Coldplay show to be an event that is accessible for all!
To purchase Accessible Tickets for this show head to Ticketmaster or you can also call the SEC Accessible line on 0141 576 3230. Lines are open Monday-Friday: 09:00-14:00, closed Saturday and Sunday although open on on-sale day 09:00-14:00.
For Wheelchair Platform Access:
o Change 'Ticket Quantity' to 1 Wheelchair/Ambulant ticket
o Free Companion ticket must also be added at the time of booking
By purchasing an accessible ticket, you confirm you or a member of your party require this position. The accessible ticket policy limits one free carer ticket to each accessible ticket purchased. Proof of eligibility/disability must be provided before the event - you will be contacted by Ticketmaster no later than 72 hours after your order. Tickets may be cancelled if misuse is suspected/found.
We expect demand to be high and tickets to sell out quickly online. . Please note, all tickets subject to availability. Accessible Tickets Ticketmaster, on behalf of its clients, strives to make it as easy as possible to purchase accessible seating tickets for venues across the country.
To ensure we have the correct level of accessible facilities at the event we ask customers to apply for the access facilities they require. To request accessible parking and other facilities, please use the Accessible Facilities Form by clicking HERE
The access facilities are not for the use of people with temporary impairments or circumstances such as broken bones, healing wounds or pregnancy. Customers concerned with any of these points can contact our Accessibility Coordinator on email@example.com. Please let us know in advance of the show if you have any specific access requirements for attending the show.
We want our customers to enjoy their visit to our shows, but we appreciate that we may not cover everything you need or wish to know about the event. If you have any questions, then please don’t hesitate to get in touch prior to the event with our Access Coordinator by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org or calling 0141 566 4999
POINTS TO NOTE:
- The Accessible Platform is uncovered so please dress appropriately for the Scottish weather!
- Umbrellas are prohibited at the event.
- Please note that flicker, laser, strobe and other lighting effects may be used during the performances.
- For the comfort and enjoyment of all Customers using the Accessible Platform, no smoking/use of e-cigarettes is permitted.
- The PA ticket is provided on the expectation that your PA is willing and able to assist you throughout your visit, and would be available and able to help you in the event of an evacuation.
- In the instance of a site evacuation please ensure that your PA is aware that they are your main point of assistance in an emergency evacuation. Crowd management personnel located near the viewing platform will assist in moving everybody to a place of safety
- No abuse of the PA ticket and wristband or this wristband/tickets will be revoked.
- If you have an ‘I Can’t Wait’ card, please present this to the stewards for quick access to the toilets
- Please feel free to bring your own Ear Plugs
- The accessible platform is seated only. This is to prevent restricted view for other customers.