SPECIAL EVENT CONDITIONS
ARCTIC MONKEYS at BELLAHOUSTON PARK
“Event” means ARCTIC MONKEYS at Bellahouston Park 2023
“Management” means DF Concerts Limited, company registration number SC333566.
“Promoter” means the person or company staging the Event if different from Management.
“Special Event Conditions” means any special event conditions relating to the Event.
“Event Terms and Conditions" means Terms and Conditions applicable to Events held by DF Concerts Limited which can be found at: https://help.gigsinscotland.com/hc/en-us/articles/8457230993681-Event-Terms-Conditions
“Ticketing Terms and Conditions” means Terms and Conditions applicable to the purchase of a ticket and can be found at www.ticketmaster.co.uk/legal/purchase.html & https://www.seetickets.com/content/partial/terms-and-conditions
“Venue” means Bellahouston Park, Glasgow, Scotland.
"Ticket" means any ticket for you to attend an Event.
“You” means you as the holder of the Ticket and "Your" shall be read accordingly.
ATTENDING THE EVENT
1. These Special Event Conditions, in addition to the Event Terms and Conditions and Ticketing Terms and Conditions, apply to any person who is at the Event.
2. Failure to follow any of the Special Event Conditions and/or the Event and Ticketing Terms and Conditions or behaving in a manner deemed unsociable or potentially dangerous will result in you being removed from the Event without refund. Management may pursue prosecution of anyone found to be
breaking the law.
3. CCTV will be in operation in the Event and surrounding areas.
4. You must retain your Ticket and wristband (if applicable) at all times, and neither will be replaced under any circumstances. You may not re-sell or transfer a Ticket if prohibited by law, including a Personal Assistant/Companion or Guest Ticket.
5. Ticket holders who leave the Event will not be permitted to re-enter the Event.
6. Any individual who has previously been removed or ejected from a DF Concerts event should not purchase a Ticket as they will be refused entry to the Event and if found at the Event will be removed.
7. Please respect the local residents when travelling to and from the Event and keep noise to a minimum. Follow designated walking routes/entry routes.
8. Anti-social behaviour, in and around the Event site, will not be tolerated and may result in refusal of entry to the Event or removal from the Event.
9. Management reserve the right to refuse admission to or eject You from the Event for any reason including but not limited to concerns regarding the consumption of alcohol and drugs. Any individual refused entry or ejected from the Event will have their Ticket confiscated.
10. Inappropriate and unsafe behaviour such as crowd surfing, moshing and starting crowd circles is dangerous and causes harm across the full crowd. Throwing objects and the use of flares and smoke devices is extremely dangerous and can cause serious injury. This behaviour and any other inappropriate and/or unsafe behaviour is not permitted and we reserve the right to remove offenders from the Event and pass to Police Scotland.
11. No domestic football tops or tops displaying club logos will be permitted and You may be refused entry.
12. No trading of any items in or around the Event site without the consent of Management or the Local Authority, including goods with unauthorised Event or Artist logos. Anyone found doing so will have their goods confiscated and they will be removed from the Event and may result in criminal prosecution.
13. There will be an Accessible Platform at the Event. Please see https://www.gigsinscotland.com/info and email@example.com if you have any access requirements. With the exception of special assistance dogs, authorised working dogs and police dogs, no animals are permitted at the Event. Please refer to see https://www.gigsinscotland.com/info for Accessibility information.
14. VIP ticket holders should note that VIP does not have views of the main stage.
15. The Event is non-camping therefore camping is not permitted anywhere in or around the Venue and any tents found will be removed and not returned.
16. Management does not accept responsibility, to the maximum extent permitted by law, for loss of property or damage to persons or property.
18. Any lost property will be handed in to the Event organiser and will be passed onto Police Scotland.
Age restrictions for ARCTIC MONKEYS taking place in Bellahouston Park, are:
19. No persons under 14 permitted.
20. Persons aged between 14-15 years old must be accompanied by an adult 21 or over (1 adult minimum per 4 persons aged between 14-15 years old).
21. Proof of age may be requested at entry and anyone found in possession of Fake ID will be refused entry and the ID will be confiscated. Please ensure you bring acceptable photographic ID. Details on https://www.gigsinscotland.com/info
22. We encourage You to complete a Guardianship Form if You are attending with someone aged between 14-15 years old. Those who have opted in will be provided with a guardianship wristband to allow the Event Team to contact the guardian if need be. Further details can be found at https://www.gigsinscotland.com/info
23. We do not act in any parental or supervisory capacity for under 18’s on site. This does not affect our legal duties to any attendee in respect of, or obligation to comply with, any applicable laws including health and safety or licensing laws.
24. A challenge 25 policy will be in operation at the bars ensuring access is restricted to persons 18 and over. Proof of age may be required. Please bring acceptable photographic ID. Details on https://www.gigsinscotland.com/info
25. Any person in possession of prohibited items may be refused entry or removed from the Event and may risk prosecution. Items will be confiscated and not returned.
26. Flares, gas or smoke devices, are not permitted. The use of flares & smoke devices is illegal and dangerous. CCTV is in operation at the event and footage will be used to pursue and prosecute anyone involved. Such devices are dangerous and could cause very serious harm to You or other Event goers.
27. Fireworks, sparklers, confetti cannons, Chinese / sky lanterns, firewood, candles or any flames, excessive amounts of cigarettes and/or vapes, professional camera/video/audio equipment including removable lenses, drones, portable laser equipment, laser pens, air horns, megaphones, sound systems,
vuvuzelas, kites, frisbees, boomerangs, spray paint cans, aerosols over 250ml, gazebos, glass bottles/ jars/ containers, unofficial tabards and reflective jackets (Hi-Vis), fake ID, flagpoles, umbrellas, selfie sticks, inflatables, chairs and any item that could be considered a weapon, including multi-tools, are not permitted. Such items will be confiscated and not returned and You may be handed over to Police Scotland.
28. Management, at its discretion, may confiscate any item that is deemed and/or suspected illegal or unsuitable. Anyone found in possession may be arrested or refused entry to the Event. This includes, without limitation, illegal or intoxicating substances including; Illegal drugs, “legal/herbal” highs,
new psychoactive substances, nitrous oxide (NOS/laughing gas) and unidentifiable substances.
29. Please don’t bring a bag unless it is absolutely essential. Those who need to bring bags will be separated into bag search lanes, and may be delayed as a result of these searches. Bags larger than 30cm x 42cm (the size of a sheet of A3 paper) will NOT be permitted at the Event. Please note that there are
no storage lockers available at the event.
FOOD & DRINK
30. It is not permitted to bring food or any drinks into the Event and if found, will be confiscated. Food and drink will be available for purchase at the Event. Anyone with a medical condition which requires them to bring food and/or drink into the Event should contact Management in advance via firstname.lastname@example.org to obtain an authorisation letter or make themselves known to the gate manager/supervisor of the Event who will assist accordingly.
31. Glass bottles/ jars/ containers are not permitted in the Event. All glass will be confiscated and not returned.
32. Hard plastic, metal or glass water bottles or back pack hydration packs are not permitted into the event and will be confiscated and not returned. Please only bring 500ml empty plastic water bottles with you to fill at the various drinking water points available around the arena.
33. Management/Venue operates a zero tolerance underage drinking policy. No-one under the age of 18 is permitted to be under the influence of alcohol at the Event and You may be breathalysed which could lead to refusal. If you are unable to produce ID evidencing that you are 18 years old or over when challenged within the Venue, your alcohol will be confiscated, and you will be removed from the Event. If a child under 16 is in your care and caught drinking alcohol, you and the child will be removed from the Event. If anyone over the age of 18 is caught supplying alcohol to someone under-age, they will be removed from the Event and may risk prosecution. These are illegal activities and will not be tolerated or permitted under any circumstance. If you are the guardian of someone under 16 and are found under the influence of alcohol, arrangements will be made for you and those you are responsible for to leave the Event and appropriate authorities will be notified.
34. The event operates a cashless system for all purchases made.
WARNINGS – Prolonged exposure to loud noise may cause damage to your hearing. Smoke effects, strobe lighting, lasers and loud noises may be used at this event.